Friday, February 16, 2007

Mastering Intelligence Scientifically

That is the proposed title for my proposed book which is still under development.

I'd just like to welcome criticisms and discussions on a scientific definition of Intelligence.

For more information you may refer to my previous publications in my homepage othmana.tripod.com

In creating this blogspot, I notice that there are two other blogspots, intellignece and intelligencetheory.

I'd like to visit all blogspots that want to discuss alternative definitions of intelligence. I am well aware of the "emotional intelligence" theories but I consider them as useless because they are not scientific.

I'm disappointed that many academicians are abandoning scientific principles in their research and analysis.

Any criticism is most welcomed.

No comments: